Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cards Made Using the Kaiser Stamps

My bestest buddy Tamara, started a blog ages ago but I wasn't all that interested in it, so I didn't really pay any attention when she tried to show me how to use it... that's why you are getting 2 posts today... sorry T will listen more carefully next time...
Anyway, below are some samples that we made using the Kaiser Stamp Sets.
*
The small handbag can be found here.
*
If I have this wrong PLEASE let me know.




We have some Card Kits made up for this range in the black & white papers and they are only $26.95 with the stamps or $13.95 without.

Have you done your Valentines cards yet?
We also have a card kit available for these and it is $24.95 or
only $9.00 if you don't require the stamps.

Love this set! The card kit is $26.95 or $11.95 without the stamps.
If you would like any of the Card Kits or just want to know more about them, please e-mail us at sales@inkredible.com.au and we will forward you the details.
*
Have a wonderful night. I will post some cool ideas tomorrow.
Kathleen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment