Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prima Pre-Order

We LOVE Prima! Kathleen has just posted a Prima Pre-Order on our website. She will be ordering the new Prima products next Monday so if you would like to order any please visit our website to see what is available. Payment is required with your order. If you are not comfortable with giving your credit card details over the internet please phone the shop on (07) 3366 0366 with your credit card details. Here are a few pictures of some of the new products!







Stamp Sets - love, love, love these!! More on our website.


I had my final operation on my broken ankle yesterday. The doctors removed a screw from my ankle and I am now allowed to walk. I took my first steps yesterday afternoon, if you could call them that! However, today I have managed to walk with my crutches and have not had to hop anywhere. Thankyou for all your well wishes! As Kathleen said in her weekly email this week - I will be back figure skating in no time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment