Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More K & Co quick cards!

Below are the Stamp It Sets that I use fairly regularly. They retail for $29.95 each. As you can see I have used them on all of the K & Co cards.



Don't you just love the fact that these stickers already come with bling on?
These retail for $8.50 and I have made 7 cards. I have used white again for my base and then I have used 4 different coloured cardstock for the various cards. There is also some ribbon, split pins & acetate.
All up it cost me about $15.80 that makes them only $2.26 per card. Like me you probably have some ribbon, split pins and a small piece of acetate floating around and if you do it brings it down to $2.07 per card. Great value!






Have fun - will try and post some more quick cards for you tomorrow!
Kathleen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment