Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick Boy Cards

These Autumn Leaves Stickers make perfect boy cards. They retail for $11.50.
I made 8 cards out of this pack and I still have some sticker left.
Again I have used my Stamp It Sentiment Set "Happy Birthday" stamp.
For this one I hand cut out the 1 but used the Cricut for the st...not sure why, should probably have done it all on the Cricut...
Everyone loves the Frog! I made a frame and put it up on foam tape with the frog in the center. The white card has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder.
Really like this one, just simple and again I have used the Stamp It Set.

This one is a little hard to see, I have cut out a square in the front of my cad and the dinosaur is actually on the inside of the card.
If you aren't good with a craft knife you have to try the Fiskars Fingertip Control Craft Knife. Makes everything easy.

Enjoy!
Have a good night!
Kathleenxx

No comments:

Post a Comment