Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 New Cards & Opalites

Hello! It is Tamara here and I just wanted to share some cards I have made with you.
I was inspired by the card that Kathleen created yesterday and copied her a little to create this card. I am not a technique girl like Kathleen and our other cardmakers but I did really like how she coloured parts of the stamped image with a watercolour crayon so that was the bit that I copied. I have made this card out of plain white cardstock (which you know I love to do). I have coloured the edge of the cardstock that I stamped on with a blue watercolour crayon to match the colouring on the stamped image.


I made the next card using the Opalite stamp pads that are very popular at the moment.
I ran some black card through the Cuttlebug and then inked the raised parts with the Opalite stamp pad (Cypress Frost). I also stamped with this colour. The Opalites work really well on black cardstock (if you stamped them on white card they would just come out like a white ink which can look good too but I prefer them on the darker card). If you would like a demo of these gorgeous stamp pads just drop into the shop and ask us - we would love to show you!





No comments:

Post a Comment