Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Distress Stamp Pads


Hello!

I just made this today. I think it's really pretty. I can't decide if it's going to be in Fridays Ten Cards for $20 or if it will be in with the Saturday morning class.

I stamped the bird image from an Inkadinkado Stamp Set called Nostalgia. These stamps are fantastic - could just be that they are my new favourite toy - but I really do like them.

I stamped the bird image in Versafine Onyx Black then embossed it in clear. I have coloured in the image with water colour crayons - love these. Then I used a Versamark Pen over this and then embossed it again with clear embossing powder.
The verse is from a new stamp that set that we will hopefully have new stocks of by Monday it is also embossed.
I then stamped the swirl with Versamagic Cornucopia and embossed it in clear as well.
The whole background is sponged with Distress Stamp Pad Vintage Photo and then I sponged Fired Brick around the outside.

I made these on Monday with the above stamp set. Nothing too hard but I think they are pretty as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment