Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter Card Kit

Hello!

Had a bit of fun making these.
They are only $14.95 for the kit. I have only made 4 cards out of everything that you get but you will be able to make quite a few more cards with all the left over cardstock.
This is what you will receive in your kit:

  • 1 x Bunny Brad
  • 2 x Ovals
  • 1 x Strip of Sentiments
  • 3 x A4 White Card
  • 1 x A4 Orange Card
  • 1 x A4 Brown Card
  • 5 x 12x12 Assorted Coloured Card Stock
  • 2 x ½ mt Ribbon
  • 3 x Stickers
  • 1 x Flower
  • 1 x Printed Colour Copy of the Cards

    We only have 10 kits available. If you would like one please e-mail or phone us back.

    I must be honest, I saw this little chicken on this web-site and copied him.

  • The brown cardstock is 9.5cm x 13.5cm. I cut the grass myself with a pair of scissors.
  • The Chicken is an oval that I have cut the bottom off, the wings are 3/4" wide and I put them thru my 2" scallop punch. You could cut little scallops on his wings, you don't really need the punch. Make sure you fold his arms on an angle. When you are putting him together.
  • The beak is a square folded in half.
  • The eyes are punched out circles in black and white, if I had had google eyes I think they would have looked cute. I have used a white gel pen on his eyes as well.
  • The feet are cut out of orange card.
  • The crest on the top of the chicken is also hand cut.
  • Now it hasn't come out very well in my scan but I have inked the edge of the oval and his wings & the crest.
  • The corners are hand cut - I really need to buy myself a punch - are are up on foam.
  • The Happy Easter is also on foam.


  • The pink card is 13.5cm x 9.5cm
  • The white card is 13cm x 9cm
  • The pink card is 4.5cm x 11.5cm
  • The white card is 4cm x 11cm
  • The pink card is 4.5cm x 8.5cm
  • The white card is 4cm x 8cm
  • The flower is up on foam tape and has a 1" circle in the middle of it with the Bunny Brad
  • The ribbon is wrapped around the cardstock and tied in a knot.
  • Again I hand cut my corner.
  • The Happy Easter is mounted on pink card. The panel that it is stuck to is up on foam.
  • I used Kindy Glitz on the flower and on the corner.



I am not a huge sticker fan but these do look nice.

  • The flower stickers are placed on the oval.
  • The Happy Easer is up on foam on the yellow card then this is on foam as well on the oval.
  • The yellow card is 13.5cm x 9.5cm

I found this card on this web-site as well and really loved it but didn't have any of the stamps so I used stickers.

  • The black card is 12cm x 5cm
  • The green card is 11.5cm x 4.5cm
  • The black card is 7.5cm x 5.5cm
  • The pink card is 7cm x 5cm
  • The black card is 7cm x 5.5cm
  • The white card is 6.5cm x 5cm
  • The Happy Easter is matted on the black card
  • Don't forget to put your ribbon on the middle piece
  • Everything on the card is mounted flat except for the Happy Easter and the flower in the top right hand corner.

Have a wonderful night - we hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment