Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Cards

Here are more Christmas card ideas -

With this card, I have used the paper from the Daisy & Dandelion "A Winter's Tale" pack. The tree and Merry Christmas stickers are from Anita's Glitterations "Christmas Trees #7995".

This card I've used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the green background. The stars are from Papermania Elements "Silver Stars".

This card, I wanted to do something different...so this is my take on a spinner card. I've used 2 stickers from Anita's "Festive Stamps" coloured stickers for the spinner part. The paper is also from the Daisy & Dandelion "A Winter's Tale" set. I heat embossed the tree in gold - the tree is from Kaisercraft "Merrry Christmas" set.


See you soon with more creations.
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment