Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Cards

Hi everyone, here are a few more Christmas things...

The first card, I've used Swiss Dots embossing folder on the green card. The red strip on the right is a Cuttlebug die cut. The stamp I've used is StampIt Season's Collage (4154E) stamp, it has been heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

This card the white background has been embossed with the Snowflakes embossing folder. The small snowflakes have been cut using the Snowflakes #2 die.

Here are a few tags I made this morning using scraps of paper and cardstock from the cards I made in Saturday's lesson. The first 2 tags, the trees have been cut using the Tree cut n emboss dies. The bauble stamp from the 3 tag is from Papermania Stamp Duo set - Christmas Candle Light. The last tag, I used a present stamp from the Kaisercraft Doodled Christmas set.

See you soon with more creations.
Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment