Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here are a couple of easy Christmas Cards...I've used the Cuttlebug on both cards, a stamp from the Kaisercraft Doodled Christmas stamp set, and the hats from Paper Bliss Holiday Hats adhesive accents.



I used the Snowflake embossing folder for the background ... it's a bit hard to see in the photo but the red card has been embossed. The main face is a 1 1/4" punched circle. The nose and mouth are from off cuts of card stock. A couple of googly eyes to finish the face off.


This card I used the D'Vine Swirl embossing folder for the background. The die used for the left hand strip is one of the floral Cuttlebug dies. The main face is a 1 1/4" punched circle. The mouth is from odd bits of red card stock. A couple of googly eyes to finish the face off.

To finish the cards, you could put kindy glitz over the embossed card stock.

Kerry
(PS Sorry for the layout of my post, this is my first time blogging....)

No comments:

Post a Comment