Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

I love this card that Kathleen made! She has used a Papermania stamp set we have instore at the moment. The butterfly and flowers have all been stamped multiple times and layered up. It is really hard to see this in the photo though. Kindy Glitz (clear) has been added as a final touch to bling them up!


I am working on a scrapbook layout at the moment using this month's Scrapbook Creations colour combo of red, silver and light blue. It is coming together nicely and I am hoping to finish it tomorrow so I will share it then if I do. Do you ever try their colour combo's? To be honest, I never have. In fact I have not read their magazine for a very long time but have checked it out again this week and didn't mind it at all. I am also enjoying trying a colour combo that I perhaps would not have otherwise.

Hope you are having a great weekend - I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment