Monday, February 22, 2010

Scrapbook Kit - NEW

I finished my scrapbook layout based on the Scrapbook Creations colour combo of red, silver and light blue. We have some gorgeous embossed white cardstock in-store at the moment and I chose the friendship cardstock for mine. I lightly ran a red stamp pad over the centre part of the cardstock to hightlight some of the friend words. The rest of the embellishments have either been cut from the patterned paper or punched. I love the simplicity of this layout and the fact that it didn't take me very long to do. I really wanted to dedicate this page to one special photo (we all have those types of photos right) but at the same time not spend hours on it. I know that many of you don't have a lot of time to scrapbook but lots of photos to get through. With this in mind, I will be creating layouts for classes and kits that either use a lot of photos or are quick to complete.

A couple of ladies saw this layout in the shop this morning and requested a kit for it so I decided to offer it to everyone. It is now available on our website and it is quite reasonably priced at only $5.50.




No comments:

Post a Comment