Saturday, February 13, 2010

Two New Cards

Are you having a great weekend? We had the lovely and lots of fun Ngaire Bartlam teaching at the shop today. I wasn't there but Kathleen said she had a great day with Ngaire and all the ladies who came to class - thanks Ngaire! Also, many thanks to Princess Tina for bringing more rocky road! I don't know what we would do if you arrived for class without it one day - Stephen would definately be very upset!!
I spent the morning at home scrapbooking but I can't share it just yet as it is for class next Wednesday night. I will be emailing it out on Monday. If you would like to join our email list for class details and specials please send us an email.
Here are two cards I made a little while ago. The baby card was so quick and easy to make. I cut the stork on the Cricut (Lyrical Letters from memory). The sentiment is a Kaiser rub on.

The next card was all made from white card. I love creating with white card and stamp pads or brush markers. This way I can match colours perfectly. You can colour your stamps with brush markers instead of stamp pads which is what I have done here. Then I simply colour the edges of the white card in the same colour to create my own coloured cardstock. Purchasing a set of brush markers is a great investment as it means you have a whole new set of "stamp pads". I use Kindy Glitz around the edges to create glitz borders. I have used Stamp It stamps on this card. Everything I have used is available in store now.

No comments:

Post a Comment